Charlton Youth Soccer, Incorporated, is a non-profit organization formed and established to provide for the advancement of amateur soccer in the town of Charlton and neighboring towns. It will arrange, promote, organize and supervise amateur soccer competition involving persons four and one half years of age and older, who reside in Charlton and neighboring towns.
The following goals will guide the Organization in its various activities:
- To allow children to have fun and enjoy the game of soccer;
- To teach the skills of the game of soccer;
- To teach the laws of the game;
- To provide and encourage constructive coaching; and
- To gain for each participant the following benefits:
a)To learn to work with others in a team endeavor.
b)To learn to be gracious in victory as well as defeat.
c)To obtain a level of physical fitness and coordination that will benefit them in later life.
d)The knowledge that winning is not a life or death situation.
The Organization will always be willing to explore new ideas and ways of providing an opportunity for boys and girls and men and women to participate in a healthy and active sport.